Electric Burnout Support
Spike Electric Controls can assist you with an electric burnout.
What Is An Electric Burnout?
When the voltage in an electrical power supply system experiences a fault causing a fire or explosion, it is called an electrical burnout. Electrical burnouts are due to unintentional and spontaneous circumstances.
Why does the voltage in the power supply system experience an over current? A disturbance in the electric grid or a deliberate reduction to reduce the load to prevent a power outage are commons causes of electrical burnout. Whatever the reason, an electric burnout can profoundly affect the stability of a power system.
Our team of professionals has excellent expertise in the electric field and will suggest appropriate solutions to prevent burnouts in your industrial facility.
Prevention of Electric Burnout
We have an experienced team of professionals in place who will provide a variety of support to prevent electric burnouts in your facility. Consider our suggestions to prevent electrical burnout:
- Installation of proper over current switch mechanisms- Over current mechanisms effectively prevent the possibility of electrical burnouts. We help in installing over current mechanisms like thermal magnetic breakers, contactors, thermostats, relay switches, and others, ensuring the safety of the power supply system in your facility.
- Stabilizer Switches: Stabilizer switches are designed to boost and increase the output voltage. This will automatically compensate for the time when there is a flow of low voltage. In situations when the voltage is very low, the stabilizer switch automatically switches off the output. This will keep all the appliances in your facility free from the damage caused due to electrical burnouts.
- Constant inspection- This is very important if you want to avoid electrical burnouts. You have to make sure that all your devices are performing well. You must keep constant checks of weather eliment exposed equipment, wires having cracked insulation, short circuits, and loose connections.
We will be ready 24/7 to offer all support and assistance in issues relating to electrical burnouts. Our team of professionals has excellent expertise in the electric field and will suggest appropriate solutions to prevent burnouts in your industrial facility. Also, they will help you determine the correct equipment that your facility needs explicitly to have a safe electrical atmosphere.
How Can We Assist with Our Electric Burnout Support?
- Immediate 24/7 onsite support
- Between Spike Electric and our partners we can be onsite within hours working with your team on solutions to get you back up and running safely and quickly.
- Quick ship motor control and power distribution equipment
- Help coordinate or supply rental equipment to temporarily get you back up and running
- Help with document control for insurance claims