ENF & EF Enclosed Disconnects
- Enclosed device used to open and close a circuit
NEMA 1 General Purpose
Surface or Flush Mounting 15–1200A, 600 Vac, 500 Vdc NEMA 1 enclosed breakers are designed for indoor use in commercial buildings, apartment buildings and other areas where a general purpose enclosure is applicable. The breaker is front operable and is capable of being padlocked in the OFF position. Circuit breakers through 3000A are listed with Underwriters Laboratories as suitable for service entrance application. Both surface and flush mounted enclosures are available.
NEMA 3R Rainproof: Surface Mounting 1
Interchangeable Hubs (through 400A) 15–3000A, 600 Vac, 500 Vdc – This general purpose outdoor service center employs a circuit breaker inside a weatherproof sheet steel enclosure to serve as a main disconnect and protective device for feeder circuits. The breaker is front operable and is capable of being padlocked in the OFF position. Circuit breakers through 3000A are listed by Underwriters Laboratories as suitable for service entrance application.
NEMA 4/4X, 5 Water and Dustproof:
Stainless Steel – Type 304 Surface Mounting 15–3000A, 600 Vac, 500 Vdc – This enclosure meets NEMA 4/4X and 5 requirements for water and dustproof applications and has no knockouts or other openings. It is particularly well suited for use in dairies, borax mines, breweries, paper mills and other process industries. The operating handle can be padlocked in the OFF position and is interlocked to prevent the door from opening when the breaker is ON. Circuit breakers through 3000A are Underwriters Laboratories listed as suitable for service entrance application.
NEMA 12 Dustproof Surface Mounting:
No Knockouts or Other Openings 15–3000A, 600 Vac, 500 Vdc The Type 12 enclosure is designed in line with specifications for special industry application where unusually severe conditions involving oil, coolant, dust and other foreign materials exist in the operating atmosphere. The handle padlocks in the OFF position and the cover is interlocked with the handle mechanism to prevent opening the cover with the circuit breaker in the ON position. Circuit breakers through 3000A are UL listed as suitable for service entrance application. A NEMA 12 semi-dust-tight design that includes knockouts is available. These units are rated 15-400A Vac, 500 Vdc.
Non Metalic N4X:
- High impact strength fiberglass reinforced polyester material having excellent corrosion resistance and stability to heat.
- Unitized, strong and durable enclosure construction provides longer service life for equipment.
- Enclosure has hinged access door which opens 160° for easy wiring and maintenance. Three screws for door frame are hidden behind access door.
- Access door may be padlocked to prevent unauthorized access.
- Padlockable in the OFF position
- Flange style are equipped with a 3 point latching system for easy entry
- Interlocked handle on NEMA 3R, 4/4X,
- 5 and 12 enclosures to prevent opening when the breaker is in the ON position
- Interchangeable hubs
- Numerous factory options
|Catalog #:||With Mounting Plate:|