Rhino Bus Duct
- Spike Electric Controls – Rhino Bus Ducts NEMA 3R, UL Listed Bus Duct (Termination Box) Assemblies as standard product. Up to 600V, three-phase, 3 or 4 wire, 400Amp or 2000 Amp service with short circuit ratings of 25K, 50K, or 65k. The bus is available in a number of ampacities with adequate space for cable bends and cable pulling within the duct.
- Bus ducts or termination boxes provide a means of tapping feeder circuits for power
distribution on outdoor switchrack assemblies or indoor wall-mounted applications.
- UL Listed.
- NEMA 3R enclosure fully gasketed.
- Suitable for use in Class I, Div. 2 applications
- Maximum voltage rating 600V.
- 400 Amp up to 2000 Amp @ 25K, 50K, or 65k
- External flange on bus duct enclosure and lip on covers prevents water leakages
- 3 degree pitch at top, for water run-off, on all flush mounted bottom entry designs. Chorosulfonated polyethlene (Hypalon®) gasket
- Standoff (Glastic) insulators molded of (UL) recognized flame-resistant fiberglass-reinforced thermoset polyester molding compound.
- Bus bar sizing and bracing complies to UL857 requirements.
- All welded construction – Painted Steel, sheet aluminum, sheet steel (galvanized), or stainless steel.
- Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Two hole compression lugs at all power phase connectors attached with stainless steel hardware.
- One (1) drain is standard per bus duct section (typical 4 foot sections).
- Solid copper bus bars (tin, silver plated and/or insulated – optional per customer request).
- Solid copper ground bar – standard.
- Incoming main lugs – supplied size and location specified with customer.
- Space heaters – optional per customer request.
- Pre-drilled copper bars (when specified by customer).
- Conduit entries for Myers hubs – optional per customer request.